Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'huskers' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blackout for First Husker Game?

Here is a letter, supposedly(?) written by Osborne informing the students that they will be given a T-shirt when they pick up their student…

Started by NeFan4Life

3 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Barb

Nebraska football is more important than "Breathing"

Pelini's job will take some time, right Husker Nation? We can't expect an undefeated season and a national championship trophy in his first…

Started by NeFan4Life

3 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Barb

Nebraska Men Stampede Buffaloes

Aleks Maric had his final home game as a senior yesterday. The Huskers played the Colorado buffaloes and handily beat them. Maric had a gre…

Started by NeFan4Life

1 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Shayne Seibert

What NFL team has the most ex-Husker football players?

Anybody know what NFL team has the most Huskers on their roster?? Anybody? It's the St. Louis Rams! They have three ex-Nebraska players:…

Started by Chuck

0 Feb 11, 2008

Level playing field for all Nebraska players, says Pelini

Bo Pelini had a press conference this past Wednesday where he talked about 2008 recruiting class, the recruiting "hype", and "southern spee…

Started by NeFan4Life

0 Feb 8, 2008

Pelini likes to celebrate - just look at this pic!

This photo has been circulating of Bo Pelini spotted in the French Quarter after he helped lead LSU to a victory in the Championship game.…

Started by Ed

3 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Daemon

Funny or Stupid? Picture of Osborne - You decide.

Found this and wondered if anyone thought this picture of Tom Osborne was either funny or stupid? Obviously some Husker fan has a little…

Started by Chuck

5 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Randy Wolf

Lil Red gets hated on!

I came across this page here that makes a derogatory mark against our lovable mascot, Lil Red! I must admit, I wasn't too sure of Lil Red…

Started by NeFan4Life

3 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Jeb

Lack of Experience?

I have read a few articles saying that Bo Pelini should have hired a defensive coordinator with more experience than Carl Pelini. Total bog…

Started by Glenn

3 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Scott Ferguson

Bo Pelini has Football in His Blood

I never knew Pelini was such a standout athlete as a younger man! Just got done reading a great article from the World Herald that tells ab…

Started by NeFan4Life

0 Dec 27, 2007

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service