Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'husker football' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Huskers Returning to Tradition

I hope all the talk and hype about Nebraska returning to it's football roots isn't just fluff to keep the fans busy in the off season! I ju…

Started by NeFan4Life

4 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Daemon

Coach announcement

Pelini story: http://www.ketv.com/sports/14753094/detail.html Fans/Players story: http://www.ketv.com/sports/14753697/detail.html Video: C…

Started by KETVBigRedZone

16 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by stephen

Ganz as a starter all year???

I know that Sam Keller and the "coach" are pretty close but why hasn't the talent that Ganz displayed last weekend and some of the weekend…

Started by Matthew Anderson

5 Nov 17, 2007
Reply by Jeb

Ganz has career day as Huskers roll Wildcats

I can't believe I'm typing this, as I still can't believe what happened today in Lincoln. Yes, Joe Ganz had a career day as a Husker, leadi…

Started by NeFan4Life

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

Nebraska beating Kansas St.?

Are my eyes deceiving me? It's 38-10 at half time and Nebraska is beating Kansas St.? Can we hold on to this one? Gooooo Huskers!

Started by NeFan4Life

5 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Keegan

Huskers ranked in top 10... and what Husker players think of Osborne

Huskers ranked in top 10 of the worst 10 college football teams in the Nation. Check it out here. Also, another great read is this here.…

Started by NeFan4Life

4 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by Shayne Seibert

Players don't want Callahan to resign from the Huskers

The husker football players don't want Callahan to resign as their head coach. The players think that the firing will only add to the confu…

Started by Chuck

12 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

Can Husker football be fixed?

Wow, so the Huskers got throttled by Kansas - the worst defeat ever in Husker history. 76 points, WOW. My question is - is Osborne capable…

Started by NeFan4Life

8 Nov 6, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

Are you kidding? Did the defense even go to Lawrence?

I was so excited to see Ganz start, and he started well. Then I saw Kansas's second drive and I knew that if we didn't score every single t…

Started by Abby

7 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Gayle Ferguson

RSS

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service