Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'football' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SI article

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/stewart_mandel/09/25/nebraska.relevance/index.html Not such a good article about the Huskers…

Started by Shayne Seibert

2 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by John

Thunder Collins arrested for Murder??

One of my co-workers just informed me that he heard on the radio that Thunder Collins was arrested or is in custody. Apparently for a murde…

Started by NeFan4Life

6 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Daemon

Is Ganz Ready For VA Tech's Defense??

Do you think that Ganz is ready for Virginia Tech's defense? It will be the toughest defense Joe has faced this year. You can read Steve Si…

Started by NeFan4Life

6 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Chris

What will Nebraska's Record Be After the Next Three Games?

What do you guys think our record will be after the Virginia Tech, Missouri, and Texas Tech games? These three games will definitely tell u…

Started by NeFan4Life

6 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Jason

Peter King's Defensive Player of the week

Peter King had some good things to say about some former Huskers. Defensive Players of the Week Tampa Bay LB Barrett Ruud. He's one of th…

Started by Shayne Seibert

0 Sep 22, 2008

USC's Pete Carroll Is A Prankster!

Pete Carroll is one sneaky snake. Watch this video to see his most recent practical joke on the USC football team. The sound quality is kin…

Started by NeFan4Life

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Micheal Johnson

Joe Ganz: most under-rated QB in the Big 12?

Joe Ganz has put up tremendous numbers ever since he got the nod for starting Quarterback for the Huskers, yet he still hasn't gotten any r…

Started by Z-Man

11 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Z-Man

New Mexico State vs. Nebraska - Thoughts and Predictions

Thoughts on New Mexico State - Predictions and Keys to Success I haven't really heard that much about NMSU. I know that they had to postpon…

Started by NeFan4Life

6 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Daemon

2008 Predictions

DEFINITE WINS (we won't lose under any circumstance): vs. Western Michigan vs. San Jose State vs. New Mexico State vs. Baylor ***PREDICTION…

Started by Vince D'Adamo

15 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Abby

Andy Christensen is Not Smart

Former Nebraska player, Andy Christensen appeared in court concerning his sexual assault case. His trial (consisting of sexual assault, kic…

Started by NeFan4Life

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service