Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

All Discussions Tagged '2008' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2008 Nebraska Season Stats

Here are the complete stats for our Huskers for the regular season 2008 if you were interested! Overall Team Statistics…

Started by NeFan4Life

0 Dec 3, 2008

Nebraska vs. Kansas 2008 Game Predictions and Thoughts

Well, the Oklahoma game has came and went - I'm sure everyone was as disappointed as i was seeing us perform like that on national televisi…

Started by NeFan4Life

30 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Jason

Nebraska vs. Oklahoma 2008 Predictions and Thoughts

Well, one of our toughest (if not the toughest) games of the season is here. How will the Huskers respond.....? They seem to be getting bet…

Started by NeFan4Life

24 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Tom

Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech 2008 Predictions & Thoughts

Let's hear your predictions!! We've improved each game - I hope this bye week doesn't leave the Huskers a step behind. Anything our team MU…

Started by NeFan4Life

25 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by HuskerTAN

Western Michigan vs. Nebraska Pre-Game Breakdown

Western Michigan Mid-American Conference 2007 results: Sept. 1 at W Virginia L 62-24 Sept. 8 Indiana L 37-27 Sept. 15 at Missouri L 52-…

Started by NeFan4Life

5 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by NeFan4Life

New Nebraska Depth Chart Out 8/26/08

Here's a link to a printable football depth chart that was just released from the University. Offense and Defense NU Depth Chart Any surp…

Started by NeFan4Life

2 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Iseered

Nebraska's Toughest Game In 2008

Who do you think is the Husker's toughest opponent this year? Missouri, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma.......? Hmmm... I'm going to go with OU as…

Started by NeFan4Life

15 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by NickNasty

Nebraska Football Depth Chart for July 21, 2008

Offense TE: 44 Mike McNeill*, 6-4, 240, So., Kirkwood, Mo.  80 Ryan Hill, 6-3, 245, RFr., Arvada, Colo.   LT: 76 Lydon Mur…

Started by NeFan4Life

3 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Shayne Seibert

Nebraska Cornhuskers predictions for 08

"If you don't think we can win all of our games this year, Get out of here; And if you don't want to harder than any other team in the coun…

Started by Jason

8 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Jason

Will you truly be happy with 8-4?

Most people, myself included, are calling for an 8-4 season next year -- minimum. Right now, those same people say they’d be happy with tha…

Started by Vince D'Adamo

8 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Perchman

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Coming Soon to Husker Spot!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service