Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Husker John's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Just cast that last of my several votes today."

Husker John replied May 10, 2012 to Husker Fans Need to Vote to Get Game Day in Lincoln!

5 May 16, 2012
Reply by Daemon

""

Husker John replied Apr 25, 2012 to Burkhead for Heisman a nice thought but a longshot

2 May 5, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Here's my way to early predictions (I'm nervous about Southern Miss as well) as far…"

Husker John replied Jan 20, 2012 to Never too early for predictions

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Tom

"  "Dear Father in Heaven...please let Tim Tebow follow the example of your servant B…"

Husker John replied Jan 19, 2012 to Hire Craig Bohl!

24 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Tom

"TIM TEBOW FOREVER!"

Husker John replied Jan 13, 2012 to Hire Craig Bohl!

24 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Tom

"It would be nice if Bo would provide the following response after a bad loss, " It's…"

Husker John replied Jan 5, 2012 to Bad losses happen for a reason, not just because "things snowball"

8 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Tom

"" Frustration is going to happen when you build a team to compete in one conference,…"

Husker John replied Jan 4, 2012 to WTF happened? It's like this...

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Can't disagree with you too much....As far as Bo Pelini goes, it never ceases to ama…"

Husker John replied Jan 3, 2012 to Huskers lack of poise disturbing in Capital One Bowl loss

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Tom

"I love Coach Bo's fire and intensity, but I gotta admit, even though the press can b…"

Husker John replied Dec 28, 2011 to Give me a lunch-pale coach over a CEO anyday

9 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Lots of first time DUI offenses are pleaded down to reckless driving. I think the en…"

Husker John replied Dec 25, 2011 to Playing Caputo the right call; did not get preferential treatment

1 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Husker John

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service