Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

JD in Denver's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Bo is really going to puch his team this week, and that is going to reflect…"

JD in Denver replied Sep 11, 2008 to Another prediction

7 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Ron

".I am surprised that he is getting fined for his story but on the other side it is a…"

JD in Denver replied Sep 10, 2008 to Husker Fan Has to Pay $ For Fake Internet Story

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Micheal Johnson

"If you find anything that works, I would love to know about it. My brother in law is…"

JD in Denver replied Sep 4, 2008 to Does anyone know where I can get recorded coverage of the games? I want to send them to Iraq..

8 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"Sorry guys, my bad. It is Cap City Tavern. Here is the address. Cap City Tavern 124…"

JD in Denver replied Sep 2, 2008 to anywhere to watch the huskers live for free

31 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Shaen Green

"I think every one that is from Nebraska LOVES Runza. I live in Denver and we don't h…"

JD in Denver replied Aug 26, 2008 to If you ever get to Colorado.....

13 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Daemon

""Blackshirts" to me means reaching a new level, a higher standard, and being a leade…"

JD in Denver replied Aug 22, 2008 to What it means to be a Blackshirt.

6 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Mikie

"I don't see how anyone could answer that question with just six teams. My answer wou…"

JD in Denver replied Aug 22, 2008 to If you were on the coaching staff and asked the players.......

6 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by JD in Denver

"Another great place to watch the games is at Cab City near downtown Denver. It is a…"

JD in Denver replied Aug 19, 2008 to anywhere to watch the huskers live for free

31 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Shaen Green

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service