Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Jeff's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"My thoughts exactly. It's hard to tell who can succeed and who can't. That fellow, C…"

Jeff replied Nov 11, 2007 to Who?

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Tom

"Your eyes are not deceiving you. The Huskers are doing to KSU what KU did to us. So…"

Jeff replied Nov 10, 2007 to Nebraska beating Kansas St.?

5 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Keegan

"The Huskers should look beyond the short list of Gill and Pelini. Those guys are bot…"

Jeff replied Nov 10, 2007 to Who?

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Tom

"So true. Saint Tom has been exceedingly fair, especially considering this is the Ath…"

Jeff replied Nov 7, 2007 to What does Callahan think of Osborne? Look at this...

13 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"This video was truly the picture worth a thousand words, Bill looking like a deer ca…"

Jeff replied Nov 7, 2007 to What does Callahan think of Osborne? Look at this...

13 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"Bill Callahan thinking to himself: "Oh drats, it's the boss! I hope he doesn't see…"

13 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"Yeah, I too was surprised at how well Ganz performed. I knew from the Red/White game…"

Jeff replied Nov 4, 2007 to Ganz

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Jeff

"I agree with you 100% Randy. I never thought I'd live to see the day when the Husker…"

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Jeff

"I agree, it seemed to me that Ganz did a great job, and were it not for Keller's uni…"

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Jeff

"Today's debacle in Lawrence should end the Keller/Ganz debate. We now know for certa…"

Jeff replied Nov 3, 2007 to Ganz

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service