Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Buddy Vincent's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Who knows!  The thing that I have learned is with NU you never know what team will s…"

Buddy Vincent replied Aug 28, 2011 to SEASON PREDICTIONS, LAST CHANCE!

37 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Many members of the team thought Ganz played better comming off Spring ball. I think…"

Buddy Vincent replied Feb 24, 2008 to Joe Ganz starting quarterback for Nebraska?

10 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Daemon

"I feel so confident about this! Bo brought inspiration with him! This is absolutly p…"

Buddy Vincent replied Dec 2, 2007 to Coach announcement

16 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by stephen

"I agree. I doubt that this saved anyones job. Nothing can make up for what happened…"

Buddy Vincent replied Nov 12, 2007 to Ganz has career day as Huskers roll Wildcats

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"That was funny Jeff! Callahan has to know he is the most hated man in Nebraska. Stil…"

Buddy Vincent replied Nov 7, 2007 to What does Callahan think of Osborne? Look at this...

13 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"I can't help but feel bad for Sam Keller. He put his heart on the line for this team…"

Buddy Vincent replied Oct 31, 2007 to Ganz

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Jeff

"We had a chance to chear. I am proud of the effort but were worn down and choked at…"

Buddy Vincent replied Oct 27, 2007 to Eventhough we lost I am proud.

7 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by anthony

"This is a start. I listened to an interview with Clinton Childs this evening and he…"

Buddy Vincent replied Oct 15, 2007 to Steve Pederson Fired - Nebraska Athletic Director is Canned!

8 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Chuck

"Nebraska has already played its easiest games of the season, lost 3 and should have…"

Buddy Vincent replied Oct 15, 2007 to Will the Nebraska Cornhuskers win another game this season?

2 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Buddy Vincent

"Peterson and Pelini did not get along. Peterson is responsible for taking the purity…"

Buddy Vincent replied Oct 14, 2007 to Current coach and new coach?

10 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by AJ

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Coming Soon to Husker Spot!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service