Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Vince D'Adamo's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"There are definitely a segment of our fans that swing from their ass. I'm not callin…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Jan 3, 2012 to Huskers lack of poise disturbing in Capital One Bowl loss

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Just remember. Change only guarantees that things will be different but different do…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Dec 30, 2011 to Give me a lunch-pale coach over a CEO anyday

9 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Tom

"The Dirk Chatlein incident aside I'd say he's better this year. However, I agree wit…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Dec 28, 2011 to Give me a lunch-pale coach over a CEO anyday

9 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Doesn't mean it couldn't happen but I'm with you. I do not see it happening. To be f…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Dec 22, 2011 to Pelini rumors par for the course

7 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Tom

"For the '06 Cotton Bowl, I managed a plane ticket from San Francisco to Dallas for a…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Dec 21, 2011 to Ecomonic times need to be considered in bowl game ticket sales

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Thanks, Tom. I like to mix in facts unlike a segment of our fan base that just swing…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Dec 16, 2011 to A more in-depth look at Taylor Martinez's evolution

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Vince D'Adamo

"I love Rex as much as the next guy but when you have speed like Abdullah, Aaron Gree…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Nov 6, 2011 to Will the Huskers put Burkhead on a pitch, err carry count?

3 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"So I happen to think different of Hill than most, so be it. I completely agree they…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Sep 11, 2011 to Fresno State coach full of bravado but not much else

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Fresno State gave us a much better battle than I expected and I give them credit. Al…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Sep 11, 2011 to Fresno State coach full of bravado but not much else

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Jason, I mostly agree with you. I definitely don't think we should go the Bill Snyde…"

Vince D'Adamo replied Aug 18, 2009 to JUCO transfers are not junko transfers

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jason

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Coming Soon to Husker Spot!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service