Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Gayle Ferguson's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT!!! Especially the CU score!! Made me smile, thanks so much!!"

Gayle Ferguson replied Jun 28, 2010 to I like these predictions for the upcoming season....

9 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Peter DelSenno

"Golden Ticket??? Seriously? Nebraska is laughing all the way to bank. I live in Iowa…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Jun 15, 2010 to Check out this "Welcome to the Big Ten" from an Iowijan Blogger

12 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Gary Carrillo

"Yeah, that little Banks guy was an annoying little squirt, wasnt he?? But we won! We…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Nov 22, 2009 to Big 12 championship here we come!!

6 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Shayne Seibert

"Coming into the season, I had my doubts when I saw VT and OU on the schedule. But we…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Oct 11, 2009 to So how good are the Huskers?

11 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by RossyHusker

"Ya know, after watching VT manhandle the Canes yesterday, and hearing the commentato…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Sep 27, 2009 to Are the BLACKSHIRTS back?

28 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Mark (GIJoeRed)

"Im also wondering why we didnt try for a field goal on our final possession? Werent…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Sep 19, 2009 to Ummm My Game Reaction......Dont like it dont Comment......!!!!

19 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jason

"I personally think itll be a high scoring game. Last team with the ball, wins. And b…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Sep 14, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech - Score Predictions and Comments

22 Sep 18, 2009

"Im not liking the fact that VT hung 52 points on Marshall. Unless Marshall really, a…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Sep 14, 2009 to Sizing up Nebraska's chances at VaTech

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by DettahHusker

"Was born in Central City. Went to school in Aurora thru the 8th grade. Moved to Iowa…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Sep 6, 2009 to So where did you go to High School?

60 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by RossyHusker

"Im predicting its ours for the taking from the first moment of kickoff!! We will see…"

Gayle Ferguson replied Aug 30, 2009 to Florida Atlantic vs. Nebraska - Predictions, Comments - Let's Hear It!

41 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service