Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Brad Garrison's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the players. Osborne should stick to his word and evaluate at season's…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 7, 2007 to Players don't want Callahan to resign from the Huskers

12 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

"Callahan's not going anywhere, at least until Thanksgiving. And good riddance. Anyon…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 7, 2007 to Callahan Quitting?

14 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"This just goes to show the total lack of respect Calli has for Nebraska, it's fans,…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 7, 2007 to What does Callahan think of Osborne? Look at this...

13 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"I agree that the success Nebraska had under Osborne will never be duplicated by anyo…"

Brad Garrison replied Oct 18, 2007 to Osborne's here, now a new Husker coach is needed - Gill or Pelini?

8 Oct 20, 2007
Reply by Gayle Ferguson

"No disrespect, but Dan McCarney? He's the defensive line coach at South Florida, not…"

Brad Garrison replied Oct 18, 2007 to Osborne's here, now a new Husker coach is needed - Gill or Pelini?

8 Oct 20, 2007
Reply by Gayle Ferguson

"Personally, I would like to see a defensive minded coach, so I would be thrilled wit…"

Brad Garrison replied Oct 17, 2007 to Osborne's here, now a new Husker coach is needed - Gill or Pelini?

8 Oct 20, 2007
Reply by Gayle Ferguson

"I would like Dr. Tom to stay for a long time. I've also heard of Dave Remington beco…"

Brad Garrison replied Oct 16, 2007 to Who will be Nebraska's next Athletic Director?

3 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service