Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Brad Garrison's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats to Grixby. He was so close several times this season to breaking one, and h…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 13, 2007 to Huskers Grixby says "Leave me alone!" after win

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

"We must be a lot alike. To me the defense never seemed right, and although at times…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 13, 2007 to Recognition of talent.

9 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Dennis Robinson

"I do think that Callahan knows where the team's talent is, he just doesn't know wher…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 12, 2007 to Recognition of talent.

9 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Dennis Robinson

"I agree Jeff that the Husker's need to look beyond Gill and Pelini to see if there i…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 11, 2007 to Who?

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Tom

"This performance is a great display of what happens to a team that plays with effort…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 11, 2007 to Ganz has career day as Huskers roll Wildcats

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"A couple of comments: 1st, I was waiting for this ranking to come out all week, expe…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 8, 2007 to Huskers ranked in top 10... and what Husker players think of Osborne

4 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by Shayne Seibert

"AMEN"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 8, 2007 to Callahan Quitting?

14 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Randy Wolf

"Technically, Solich was fired after the season. The bowl game is post-season. But an…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 7, 2007 to Players don't want Callahan to resign from the Huskers

12 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

"Yes, I agree that BC isn't getting it done. But a wholesale change in the middle of…"

Brad Garrison replied Nov 7, 2007 to Players don't want Callahan to resign from the Huskers

12 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

"Personally, I believe the team has more talent than what we see on the field. I'll a…"

12 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Brad Garrison

RSS

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service