Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Latimer's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"What did they say about Nebraska>>>???"

Latimer replied Mar 5, 2012 to Chris Benton Rochester Walking Dead

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Daemon

"Agreed,, I thought Heard was a Really good back.. I mean he was the Number 4 Running…"

Latimer replied Mar 5, 2012 to Heard to DB = more carries for Green???

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Tom

""I Watch and I still Get Excited..!! This is Gonna be a great Entrance into the Big1…"

Latimer replied May 1, 2011 to "Aaron Green Will Not...Start Over Braylon Heard on the Depth Chart!" What do You think....

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jason

"I like Starting, Martinez with Brion Carnes behind him, Move Jamal Turner to like a…"

Latimer replied Mar 21, 2011 to STARTING QB

35 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Husker John

""There Is noooo... Way in Hell Cody Green Will start,       Lets get that Settled no…"

Latimer replied Feb 23, 2011 to Should Taylor Martinez Start in 2011 ?

23 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Who Are you talking about..??? (Great he is Back..)??? Me..?? That Could Cause a Pro…"

Latimer replied Feb 13, 2011 to "Mark Mangino to Nebraska?" I would Love that, He's an Offensive Genius..

23 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tom

"You Dumped and Banned Who..?"

Latimer replied Feb 13, 2011 to "Mark Mangino to Nebraska?" I would Love that, He's an Offensive Genius..

23 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Duh... I know that....there's Still 4 more Coaches that are suppose to be hired....…"

Latimer replied Feb 10, 2011 to "Mark Mangino to Nebraska?" I would Love that, He's an Offensive Genius..

23 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tom

""Yeaah This is Super Gay....What a Weak Ass Bowl..We should have Been Playing Iowa..…"

Latimer replied Dec 6, 2010 to The Holiday Bowl

15 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa

""Yess Someboyd Please..hire Watson...He has no Idea how to Run an Offense,,,WTF...Pl…"

Latimer replied Dec 6, 2010 to Shawn Watson to interview for Vanderbilt Head Coach Position?????

12 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Shayne Seibert

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service