Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

DsTremf's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Not no, BUT HELL NO!!! Nebraska better not think about signing up for the pussy big…"

DsTremf replied May 10, 2010 to Breaking news---Huskers Invited to Big Ten expansion

30 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Husker John

"Well I'm happy we won this game, at least the offense did not give up, I'm still not…"

DsTremf replied Oct 8, 2009 to Rain in Columbia!!!!!????....How will the Huskers Respond?

36 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"Yeah , we can't afford any mistakes now"

DsTremf replied Oct 8, 2009 to Rain in Columbia!!!!!????....How will the Huskers Respond?

36 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"We're going to need another miracle to win this game"

36 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"This offense is a sighn of thing s to come for the rest of the season I'm afraid."

36 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"I hope the offense is up for The big 12 conference. lafayatte was just a gimmie."

DsTremf replied Sep 28, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Louisiana-Lafayette Predictions, Comments

29 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jason

"West Point jr. sr. high, West Point Nebraska class of '83"

DsTremf replied Sep 19, 2009 to So where did you go to High School?

60 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by RossyHusker

"I was not able to watch the game on tv. What I took from the radio announcer play by…"

DsTremf replied Sep 19, 2009 to Virginia Tech Game Comments and Reactions

24 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by shawn tworek

"Its a pretty good start, I want to hold off any judgments until the VA Tec. game tho…"

DsTremf replied Sep 7, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Florida Atlantic Owls Game Reactions

20 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Russell

"If thats the case then why did they fire Solich and Bo Polini. The times have change…"

DsTremf replied Oct 16, 2007 to Current coach and new coach?

10 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by AJ

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service