Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Forum Discussions (1,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Western Michigan vs. Nebraska Pre-Game Breakdown

Western Michigan Mid-American Conference 2007 results: Sept. 1 at W Virginia L 62-24 Sept. 8 Indiana L 37-27 Sept. 15 at Missouri L 52-…

Started by NeFan4Life in Husker Football

5 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by NeFan4Life

GO BIG RED Nebraska Football Prayer

Got this as an email forward - thought I'd pass it along. Long live Tom Osborne and Bo Pelini!!!! I believe in Tom, the AD Almighty, the r…

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Need to find a bar to watch the Husker games!

this is the first football season I've lived in Denver and I'm wondering where the best bars are to go watch the games. Less than a week aw…

Started by Katie in Husker Football

6 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by DTOMES

Help i'm trapped in VA and want to watch the game!!!

I live in Norfolk, VA and was curious if there is any possible way at all to get the games out here. I can't afford to order the game plan…

Started by Carmen in Husker Football

0 Aug 27, 2008

Bo knows whats what. I love this.

Dear Fellow Big Red fans, Check this article out: http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2008/08/26/48b446caa1cee Bo has the…

Started by Chris in Husker Football

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Melissa

New Nebraska Depth Chart Out 8/26/08

Here's a link to a printable football depth chart that was just released from the University. Offense and Defense NU Depth Chart Any surp…

2 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Iseered

Hukers televised in New York?

anybody know how/where to watch the huskers in New York, specifically upstate? I found a bar in NYC showing it but thats 5 hours away...wai…

Started by NewYorkCornhusker in Husker Football

0 Aug 26, 2008

Football Watch Site Around South Orange County, CA (San Clemente)

The OC Tavern in San Clemente CA will be showing the husker games this season. I will be there this Saturday, (Driving Down From Newport) I…

Started by Brian Steffen in Husker Football

0 Aug 25, 2008

NCAA Football Schedules

A friend of mine created a website that has every Div-IA and Div-IAA team schedules/results. He tries to update the website every sunday ev…

Started by konen3 in Husker Football

0 Aug 24, 2008

Season Opener

If anyone is near the Fort Myers area and interested in splitting the cost of the game please call 239-580-7582. I would love to share the…

Started by Scott Francis in Husker Football

0 Aug 24, 2008

RSS

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Members

Great Husker Deals

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Badge

Loading…

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2015   Created by NeFan4Life.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service