Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Forum Discussions (2,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denver Huskers - radio broadcast?

Hi guys, Do we have radio coverage this year? I was out of town last weekend, so I didn't search the dial. Thanks, Melissa

Started by Melissa in Husker Football

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Craig

Kansas has Huskers too

I was born and raised in Huskerland but have lived in Kansas for 30 years. In fact, I live 50 miles from K State. Believe me, there are alo…

Started by David Retzlaff in Husker Football

0 Sep 4, 2008

Does anyone know where I can get recorded coverage of the games? I want to send them to Iraq..

I just want to download the games for a friend of mine that's being deployed to the war...

Started by Jessica in Husker Football

8 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jessica

College Station Big Red Fans

I'd like to find some Big Red Fans in College Station. I attend all Nebraska Athletic events in the area and would like to find some area f…

Started by RojoGrande in Husker Football

0 Sep 4, 2008

BDSC no more?

Looks like the clock is ticking on the Devaney Center. I just don't see what can be done with this building if both the Men's and Women's t…

Started by John in Uncategorized

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by NeFan4Life

WMU Game.

Not a resounding "Hell Yeah!", following this game, but we got the W. The game was a tale of 2 halves. The first half we got away with any…

Started by Shayne Seibert in Husker Football

0 Sep 3, 2008

Recipe On How To Preserve A Husband or Mate

Recipe On How To Preserve A Husband or Mate: Be careful in your selecton. Do not choose too young. When selected, give your entire thought…

Started by Deb in Uncategorized

0 Sep 3, 2008

New Tunnel Walk?!

huskers.com normally puts the new tunnel walk up, but they haven't yet. Did anyone who went to the game video tape it? If so, I'll give ya…

Started by Daemon in Husker Football

7 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Daemon

#17 Virginia Tech Upset!

V Tech just got beat by East Carolina 27-22. Woohooo! What does this mean for Nebraska? It makes our schedule perhaps a little easier. Or w…

Started by NeFan4Life in Husker Football

8 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Z-Man

College Football Teams like Potato Chips.

This was all kinds of bad, but I have to admit the comments about the other teams were pretty funny. http://bullyforoldmizzou.blogspot.com

Started by Lisa in Husker Football

0 Sep 2, 2008

RSS

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2016   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service