Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Forum Discussions (2,079)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After the Fog has Cleared

Having now had two full days to reflect on the Husker's near total collapse, things are clear now that maybe wasn't so clear over the summe…

Started by Jeff in Husker Football

2 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Black11

Don't know what to say

I don't really know what to say, I didn't think the game would turn out the way it did. We made a lot of mistakes, especially when you take…

Started by Abby in Husker Football

10 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Black11

Players.

I don't think we can keep pointing fingers at the coaching obviously our recruiting(Calahan's players) aren't getting the job done on eithe…

Started by Robbie Reisdorff in Husker Football

2 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Shayne Seibert

Defense this week

Suh and the gang have a lot to prove this week, and in the coming weeks, that they have improved. They have got to figure out a way to stop…

Started by Shayne Seibert in Husker Football

5 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Shayne Seibert

4 Tickets to Texas Tech

I have 4 from the NU Ticket office. Will sell 2,3 or all 4. I also have one of the last rooms available in Lubbock for Friday and Saturday.…

Started by Gary Janulewicz in Husker Football

0 Oct 5, 2008

Which would you rather have???????

This is the first chance I have had to respond to the VT lose. Ok, so we lost a close one. It's time to move on to the next (and I feel is…

Started by Mark Mellick in Uncategorized

5 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Roderick Mills

Get Pumped up for the Mizzou Game

Here's a little photo collage I tossed together to pump us up for the game. Here's hoping the "D" steps up, and look like Blackshirts! GO B…

Started by Daemon in Husker Football

1 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Melissa

Husker-Mizzou rivalry?

Here's an article from ESPN on a Husker-Mizzou rivalry. What are your thoughts? http://myespn.go.com/blogs/big12/0-3-5/Should-Missouri-now

Started by Lisa in Husker Football

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Tim

Husker Football in the Denver Paper

Hey friends. My father-in-law sent me the link to this article in the Denver paper. Thought you'd all like a gander. http://www.denverpost

Started by Daemon in Husker Football

2 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Daemon

Videos - Bo Talks About the Run Game & Missouri Preview

Pelini's thoughts on Nebraska's running game and more- Oh, Mr. Pelini, you have quite a sense of humor:) Vidcast from the JS about Miss…

Started by NeFan4Life in Husker Football

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Shayne Seibert

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service