Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Husker Football (1,984)

Featured Discussions

Huskers vs Rutgers Predictions-LETS HEAR IT! BRING THE PAIN-GO BIG RED!

Okay I have tried to keep a tradition on here of posting a weekly Husker game prediction. I usually finding insulting photos of the oppon…

Started by NishLatest Reply

Husker-Friday Hype Day-Kool-Aid Central +Injury Report

Friday Husker Hype Day With Mikale Wilbon getting his first start Saturday, a whole decade of Husker RB first starts Mike Riley: 4 or…

Huskers vs Arkansas St Game Prediction

What their saying about the:Arkansas State Red Wolves Monday Arkansas State Football Press Conference Arkansas State Anderson was announce…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scott Frost Husker Scholarships Offers

Recruit profiles from From Hail varsity Scheduled Official visits: December 16 WeekendAPB Javian Hawkins, Florida (Louisville Commit 8/7/17…

Started by Low Country Husker

0 Dec 4

Welcome home Scott

I live about a mile from Brook Beringer Memorial airfield near Raymond and its been nonstop takeoffs and landings all day what gives?:)

Started by boomboom

0 Dec 3

COACH MANIA: WHO IS THE NEXT NEBRASKA COACH

Ok Husker fans get a chance to win the title of Husker Spot "All Knowing One".   Below is a list of 9 possible coaching targets for the Hus…

Started by Low Country Husker

10 Nov 30
Reply by Trashman

The Future is now

We've had two legendary coaches at Nebraska. This level of coach is hard to find, as we now know, as it takes a combination of intelligence…

Started by Gofor2

1 Nov 29
Reply by Low Country Husker

Huskers versus Ioway- Friday November 24th 2017...End of an Era ?

This game probably marks the end of the Mike Riley era. It has been a rough and rocky trail mostly uphill. And now we see that we have been…

Started by Robofan

6 Nov 24
Reply by Trashman

NU @PSU!!!!

I tried to increase the excitement with the exclamation points. Hope it worked. Well, the Huskers head to BFE to hopefully not get complete…

Started by Trashman

4 Nov 18
Reply by Nish

NU @ Minny PREDICTION THREAD!!!

Well, PT brought the logic cap last week and won the thread vs NW! Boji had it on the dot, but not here. So weather should not be a factor…

Started by Trashman

5 Nov 11
Reply by Nish

NU vs NU?

I guess with it being a pick ‘em....might as well be a battle for the rights to NU for the year??? LET’S HEAR THE KOOL-AID BOYS!!!!

Started by Trashman

8 Nov 4
Reply by Trashman

NU @Purdon’t!!!!

Well here we are. At the crossroads of the season.....Vs the Boilermakers??? Ugh. We are 6-6.5 dogs....and Ryker isn’t even playing. Say it…

Started by Trashman

7 Oct 28
Reply by Nish

Last One...Just Because I said I would.

Beautiful.

Started by Trashman

0 Oct 27

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service